Gir Kesar Mango, also known as Kesar Mango, is a variety of mango grown in the Gir region of Gujarat, India. The mango is known for its vibrant orange-yellow color, delectable taste, and sweet aroma. The fruit is an officially registered geographical indication and is the pride of Gujarat.
Kesar mango has a unique flavor and aroma, unlike any other mango variety. It has a golden yellow color and a very distinctive taste. It is low in fiber content and has a creamy texture. Kesar mangoes are juicy, succulent, and extremely delightful in taste.
The Gir Kesar Mangoes are also known for their rich color and aroma. It is one of the few mangoes that have a bright color even when unripe.
The bright color is due to a higher concentration of carotene present in these mangoes. The aroma of this variety is also very distinct, making it popular among the connoisseurs of mango.
Gir Kesar Mangoes are also known for their high nutritional value. They are packed with a range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and dietary fibers, making them beneficial for our health.
They are also known to have a higher concentration of Vitamin C than other varieties of mangoes, making them a great choice for boosting immunity, but yes Kesar mango price is a little costly if compared to other regular mangoes.
Gir Kesar Mangoes are known for their deliciousness and health benefits. Eating these mangoes is definitely worth the effort and will certainly leave you wanting more.
The cost of this variety of mango depends on many factors like availability, geographical location, quality of fruit, season, etc.
1) Availability: The Kesar mangoes are available in limited quantities. If the demand is high, then the price of the fruit would be higher as the demand exceeds the supply.
2) Geographical location: Kesar mangoes are grown in the state of Gujarat, India. Therefore if you want to buy them, you will have to pay more due to the transportation cost.
3) Quality of the fruit: Kesar mangoes are graded and priced on their quality. The better the quality, the higher the cost.
4) Season: The Kesar mangoes are generally in season from April to July. The price is usually cheaper during this period as the supply is high.
5) Type of packaging: The cost of Kesar mangoes can also depend on the type of packaging used. If the packaging is of high quality, it will cost more than the regular packaging.
The Kesar mango is known for its unique golden-yellow color, juicy texture, and sweet taste. But why is it so expensive?
First of all, it’s a seasonal fruit and can only be harvested once a year, making it scarce and in demand. Its unique flavor and properties of the fruit can only be found in the Gir region of Gujarat.
Secondly, the trees of Kesar mango are very difficult to maintain and takes a long time to harvest due to the long, humid days of heat. Furthermore, only a few orchards are able to produce superior quality fruit with telltale coloration and flavor, making it a rare and premium fruit.
To maintain its quality, the farmers of Gir Kesar mango need to take extra care and attention to the mangoes so that only the superior quality fruits survive. All these factors make it a costly fruit. However, the taste is worth the price.
Kesar mango price is on the expensive side, but it is worth the cost. The rich flavor, aroma, and sweetness make it a great choice for those looking for an extra special treat. The bright orange hue of the fruit also makes it a beautiful addition to any fruit platter. Kesar mangoes have numerous benefits, including being a great source of vitamins A, C, and E and potassium.
Furthermore, these mangoes have a longer shelf life, making them a great choice for those looking to stock up on mangoes. While Kesar mangoes may cost more than other varieties, the benefits they offer make them worth the investment.