You’ve come to the correct place if Asian Food Recipes are your favorite cuisine and you’re seeking some cooking ideas for your kitchen. Explore the many Asian Food Recipes, which are all known for their exceptional flavors and beautiful colors.
Asian Food Recipes
1. Asian Recipe for BBQ Chicken
- Chicken is pan-seared in oil
- Using as a marinade:
- Chicken breasts, two
- 2 tbsp. Of Char Siu sauce, 1 tbsp. Each of garlic and ginger, 1 tsp. Each of rice vinegar, honey, and red chili paste.
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Combine the marinade with the chicken, then set it aside for 15 minutes. Pan-sear both sides of the chicken. Serve with fried eggs and garlic.
2. Southeast Asian Dressing Recipe for Grilled Fish
Marinate the fish fillet for 15 to 20 minutes in sesame oil, fish sauce, and sugar. Cook fish on the grill. Boil rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and raw garlic for a few minutes to make the dressing.
Add freshly chopped coriander and red chili before turning off the heat. Pour Southeast Asian dressing over the heated fish before serving Asian Food Recipes.
3. Recipe for Asian-style chicken salad
- One grilled chicken breast 1 cup of mixed greens or rucola leaves
- One teaspoon of blanched almond slivers
- One teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds
- blanched 1/2 cup asparagus
- To be Dressed: Extra virgin olive oil, one teaspoon
- Balsamic vinegar, one teaspoon
- Soy sauce, one teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon chili oil
- Regarding the chili oil:
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- a dash of brown sugar before adding salt and pepper to taste
All the dressing components should be whisked together in a mixing bowl until well combined. Slice the chicken into extensive strips. Combine the greens, sesame seeds, and half of the chicken in a bowl. Add the remaining chicken and asparagus on top. Before serving Asian Food Recipes, cover it.
4. Hazelnut Asian Lettuce Wrap
- 1/9 cup of vegetable oil
- 500 grams of chicken (minced)
- Two teaspoons of garlic (fresh, minced)
- 30 ml of orange juice
- 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce
- 12 a cup of soy sauce
- 1/9 cup ginger (fresh, minced)
- One tablespoon of white vinegar or rice wine
- Hazelnuts, 1 cup (toasted)
- four cups of coleslaw mix – A mix of cabbage and carrots
- sliced green onions, half a cup
- 25% of a cup of cilantro leaves (packed)
- Two leaves of romaine (trimmed)
Large frying pan with medium-high heat for heating oil. Include the chicken and garlic and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain then set apart. To make a puree, combine 1/3 cup hazelnuts, orange juice, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and vinegar.
Add coleslaw, green onions, cilantro, and the remaining hazelnuts after pouring the sauce over the chicken. Mix thoroughly. Place romaine leaves on top and serve Asian Food Recipes.
5. Asian Peanut Butter Noodles
Five chopped garlic cloves are added to three tablespoons of heated sesame oil and sauteed. Remove from the fire and stir in the peanut butter, soy sauce, and chili sauce.
Add the honey, pepper, and chili flakes. Mix well. Add the boiling, regular, or gluten-free noodles and combine them thoroughly. Add sauteed veggies and chopped herbs as a garnish. Dispense and savor!
6. Food Ca Cang Kho
- onion, diced, 15 grams
- minced garlic, 5 grams
- Fresh coriander, 30 grams
- Spring onion, 15 grams
- 200-gram slices of sole fish
- Dark soy sauce, 5 grams
- 5 grams of crushed, roasted black pepper
- Oyster sauce, 3 grams
- 15 ml oil
- Tempura flour, 20 grams
Sprinkle tempura flour over the sole fillet. Pour oil into a pan to fry the salmon fillet. After adding the fish to the oil, cook it till golden and set it aside. Take a second wok and maintain a high flame in it.
Add the garlic and cook until it’s browned. Add the fried fish, oyster sauce, black pepper, sliced onion, and dark soy sauce. After a brief saute, add the spring onion slices and the fresh coriander, and continue to saute. Tone down the seasoning and dish up hot.
Southeast Asia is known for its spices and Asian Food Recipes, which normally give dull items a distinctive flavor. This is in addition to its famous meals.